Saturday, June 20, 2009

Someone used my email address to create a MySpace.com account and I keep receiving emails that aren't mine.

I have no MySpace Account


My Inbox is full of MySpace reply emails
Someone used my email address to create a MySpace.com account and I keep receiving emails that aren't mine.
what's the question, do you want the e-mails to stop?





if so, this happened to me before. you have to go to myspace and click "forgot password" or whatever it says. if you are lucky you will only have to enter an e-mail address to get the password for the account e-mailed to you. Once you get the password, cancel the account of change the e-mail address registered to something like "you@me.com". then you won't get the e-mails.





it worked for me, i had a person that used my address for 3 different accounts.
Reply:Yeah, request the password and take over the account.
meanings of names

No comments:

Post a Comment