Saturday, June 20, 2009

How do I bulk create some email addresses?

I'd like to create a large amount of differing email addresses (Around 20 or so). I've tried doing it by hand (in gmail), but it's taking a long while. Is there any website or program that'll allow me to create a few bulk email addresses?
How do I bulk create some email addresses?
You could set up your own mail server, and create as many as you want. You'll need a domain though.





I wonder if you are doing this because you are frustrated with spammers... I admit that I'd like to have a unique email address for every site that asks me for it.
Reply:I dont really know what you are asking for. But from what I can understand, what you can do is simply make it a forward message. If the addresses are saved in your phonebook, it should automatically pop up where you will not have to type the whole address out.





Good Luck. Hope this helps.
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment