Monday, June 8, 2009

I own a custom made closet company. How would I be able to create an email address and web site with you?

The company I am using is perfect for both building your own site, or for marketing an exixting one.





The company is called Sitesell. This is the very first time I have built a website, so I needed a company who could take me by the hand, step by step!





I have nothing but praise for them! They make EVERYTHING so easy! They supply all of the online training, simple (yet incredibly sophisticated tools) and excellent support.





The cost is just $299. That includes all of the above plus domain registration. They even supply the templates for designing your site! And don't worry about html coding or other techy stuff as that's all taken care of for you!





My site is only 9 months old. It is already very highly ranked by the major search engines and is attracting up to 1000 hits a day! Plus it makes money which not only covers the costs, but actually shows a decent profit!





You can get more info from my information page at:


http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/b...





Please feel free to contact me through my site if you would like anymore info or advice.





Best wishes
I own a custom made closet company. How would I be able to create an email address and web site with you?
By giving me some of your money...
Reply:I'm using the following service: http://www.fxdomains.com/?AID=068863

No comments:

Post a Comment