Monday, June 8, 2009

How do I create a new TELUS email address?

When I signed up with Telus internet, I got an email address (not one I got to create) and I don't know how to create another one.





I get 3 email addresses/accounts and only have one used.





How do I create another one?
How do I create a new TELUS email address?
You can create an additional e-mail address by logging into your internet services account if you are in British Columbia (http://www.telus.com/login/ - click on 'internet services account' on right hand side ) or, if you are in Alberta, simply log in to your internet account by going to the address above and logging in with your primary username and password (note, if you have not registered for the site before and are located in Alberta, you will need to register a new portal account).





Once logged in, simply browse around to the 'add new username/e-mail account' section. If you need assistance locating this, call Telus login support @ 1-877-698-3587. Rest assured, you won't have to navigate any annoying voice systems OR wait a long time when calling this number compared to calling the main telus line at 310-8324.

No comments:

Post a Comment