Monday, June 8, 2009

How can I block my email address from receiving emails until I create a different email address?

I am receiving alot of unsolicited emails into a mainly business email address. I would like to block reciept of those unwanted email entries until I design a more secure email address.
How can I block my email address from receiving emails until I create a different email address?
Who administers your mail server?





The simplest thing I do in your situation is this:


- reduce the Mailbox Size to 0.


This has the effect of forcing the mail server to return all incoming mail as undeliverable.





If you can't easily get somebody to do the above, you can take the opposite approach:


- find out the maximum size for your mailbox


- put lots of attachments into your mailbox (eg create emails, attach very large files, "send" them and make sure your mailbox is saving "sent items") until the mailbox is full.
Reply:You can't.Just delete them

No comments:

Post a Comment