Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If I create a new email address because of too much spam and foward old messages to my new email....?

...will spammers pick up my new email address(by putting my new email) or is that only spyware?
If I create a new email address because of too much spam and foward old messages to my new email....?
They will find you one way or another....I have had to change my yahoo account because of spam before and they still found me....it did take a while before it got bad again though.


If you really don't want spam, the best thing to do is use it for personal only..friends/ family...if you use it on any website to sign up for things....like MySpace, or something, doesn't have to be a blog site, they will send you even MORE junk mail!
scottish name

No comments:

Post a Comment