Monday, July 13, 2009

I am trying to create another email address on Yahoo??

I am trying to create another email address on Yahoo, but after I enter my information, I get this:





We've detected that your browser is not accepting cookies from Yahoo!.


In order to register and use a Yahoo! account, your browser must be able to accept cookies.





Try these steps:





鈥?If your browser asks you to accept cookies, choose "Accept" each time.


鈥?Perhaps your browser is not set to allow cookies. Consult "Help" on your browser to find out how to change this setting.


鈥?You may want to try installing the lastest version of your browser from Mozilla, Opera, Microsoft, or Netscape.











What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data sent to your browser by our servers. Read more about cookies and Yahoo!'s policy on their use.





HELP ME!!!
I am trying to create another email address on Yahoo??
go to to tools%26gt;Internet options%26gt;security%26gt;custom level


change the security level over there. I am assuming that u are suing IE

No comments:

Post a Comment