Monday, August 3, 2009

Why do I get message, "Sorry, ABCD is unavailable.", when trying to create a new email address?

Keep in mind that my I am using ABCD and WXYZ as examples only.





My Yahoo! ID is ABCD but my email address associated with the ID is WXYZ@yahoo.com. How do I update my email address to ABCD@yahoo.com?





I tried to create an extra email address as suggested, but I received the following message when trying to create an extra email address.





"Sorry, ABCD is unavailable."





Keep in mind that ABCD is my Yahoo! ID so the email should not be used by someone else. I sent abcd@yahoo.com an email and it was returned undeliverable.





Please help. I want ABCD@yahoo.com to be my email address.
Why do I get message, "Sorry, ABCD is unavailable.", when trying to create a new email address?
If you sent the email address and it bounced back with an error that means the address/account has been deactivated by Yahoo for some reason.





Try contacting Yahoo directly:





The email address for Yahoo! Customer Care is:


cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com





Yahoo! US contact information is:


Customer Support:


(408) 349-3300


(866) 562-7219


(408)-349-1572





Yahoo Mail contact page:





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...

No comments:

Post a Comment