Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My newly created email address cannot send email, the address are correct & Sending email to me was failedToo?

I am receiving failure notification from yahoo informing that the addressee is not existing, the address was correct. My friends are trying too send an email to me but failed too.





This email address is newly created... whyyy...
My newly created email address cannot send email, the address are correct %26amp; Sending email to me was failedToo?
i've had problems with my yahoo service before too. usually it's been at times when they are updating their services, so then it's just a matter of time.





other possibilities:


1-some email addresses are case sensitive


2-people often mistake the underscore "_" for the dash "-"


3-there are never any spaces in email addresses


4-if you are a child, your parent may have to approve of a list of people you can have contact with through your email address





If none of this has helped, then the sites below should be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment