Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have an sbcglobal.net email address. I want to create a yahoo.com email address how do I do it.?

I want to create a Yahoo.com Email address for my Iphone. Than I would like to forward my mail from my sbcglobal.net email to that new yahoo.com email address. In Setting on my Iphone in add account , you can set up a y mail account however even thou sbcglobal is yahoo setting will not accept the sbc address in y mail . I am looking to do this because it seems that I will have more control over my email than I do now on the Iphone . Right now I am set up on my iphone as sbcglobal in the other settings.
I have an sbcglobal.net email address. I want to create a yahoo.com email address how do I do it.?
I phone will only work with SBC also AT%26amp;T'


AT%26amp;T ownes SBC.


You can set up a Yahoo account by typing it in


as a web site.THEN YOU CAN SIGH UP AS A NEW PERSON.
meanings of names

No comments:

Post a Comment