Monday, August 3, 2009

Some created a email address on my name without me knowing?

well someone created a email address on my name without me knowing, and wrote an email to someone i knew saying really bad things and using my name to end the email, and the email address that they used was my real name@yahoo.com and i dont even know when they created it. so i wanna know how to find out who made this email address using my name.
Some created a email address on my name without me knowing?
It's really easy to spoof an e-mail address and make it look like it came from someone else. Just use an open SMTP proxy or even telnet into the recipient's mail server on port 25 and type in your message.





You can prove that it was spoofed by examining the e-mail that your friend received. Look at the header. That will tell you what IP address or machine it came from. You can do a reverse DNS lookup on that. To track it down to an actual person, though, is tougher.
Reply:Yahoo has a wonderful computer engineering technology that offers a signing seal. Just before you log in to Yahoo, you can follow some simple instructions and you will have a signing seal actually created by you.





This signing seal will be always there when you log in. So when you login and you do not see your sign in seal, someone is hacking your mail. Thanks, Thanks, to Yahoo ingenuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment